Our Latest Vacancies
Regional IT Manager
How does working for an established multi-academy trust sound? Their primary aim is to support various Primary & Secondary Academies and are committed to providing outstanding teaching and learning to enable all pupils to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century. A great opportunity for someone looking for a career, not just a job!
On top of the salary, you will also be entitled to fantastic benefits including, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Holiday Increase Yearly, Pension, Discounted Vouchers, plus lots more!
Sound interesting? Read on…
Currently looking for a Regional IT Manager where you will be an integral member of the leadership team, working alongside a team of innovative leaders with shared values.
Travel between sites will be required, so a clean driving licence and your own car will be essential to this role. The successful candidate will take a senior role in line managing a regional team of Senior IT Technicians and IT Technicians.
- Take a senior role to oversee the management and maintenance of the school's computer networks.
- As part of the leadership team, you will also be involved in project planning and procurement for the trust.
- Provide tier 3 IT support role to resolve higher level issues across regional academies.
- Regional IT Manager with experience managing service requests using help desk systems.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and VPN’s.
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Active Directory and Group Policy objects.
- Good understanding of general printing, backup, antivirus, and security principles.
- Proven knowledge of Server, PC and networking hardware.
- Relevant Google accreditation or similar qualifications.
- As a Regional IT Manager, you will have experienced of working in a multi-site team.
- Knowledge of Google administration.
- Experience of school-based systems & software (SIMS, ParentPay, ParentMail, Classroom Management Tools, Interactive Whiteboard Software).
- Practical experience of audio/visual equipment such as Projectors, Interactive Whiteboard, Touchscreen TVs, Visualisers.
It is mandatory that you hold a full UK driving license for this post.
Working hours: 8am – 4pm
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.