As our Furlough scheme draws to a close, we expect the candidate driven market to change into a client driven market. You have probably heard...
Our Latest Vacancies
Technical Support Analyst
Due to internal changes, our client is now looking to recruit a professional Technical Support Analyst for a newly created dual purpose role that incorporates both technical IT systems support and the leading of multiple projects including providing guidance and analysis of processes, working with the business and 3rd party suppliers to propose new ideas and efficiencies.
This is a rare opening to work for the world’s largest privately owned insurance broker with revenues in excess of $1.7bn. Today with more than 7,500 Associates in over 90 offices worldwide, our client is a dynamic and innovative organisation that embraces its uncommonly independent status.
We are pleased to be supporting our client with this brand new, hot off the press, opportunity who are pushing the reinsurance industry forward with smarter solutions that leverage new technologies—delivered by people empowered to do what’s right for clients.
Sound interesting? Lets find out more…
What will the role look like?
Seeking individuals who will thrive in this fast paced, technology driven and forward-thinking environment; in line with the firm’s strategy and continued growth, the job role will be extremely varied, managing specific technologies.
- Day to day support consultancy to OpenTWINS
- Daily checks on overnight extract process
- Manual execution of overnight process in situation of failures
- Support for and configuration of OpenTWINS for new team/organisational entities
- Testing support for day to day issues and system changes
- Coordination with IT for the OpenTWINS infrastructure
- Coordination with Trace on System and Infrastructure changes/issues
- Coordination of weekly/two status meetings with 3rd party suppliers (Trace, 27Global, FutureForm, Perficient).
- Coordination of work stream deliveries both within the team and with 3rd parties
- General planning, priority setting within the Lockton team and with 3rd parties.
- Analysis and definition of requirements/ providing guidance and direction on approach and potential options
- Regular status reporting across work streams
- Define content and manage workshop’s on business and technical topics
- Assist in definition and delivery of processes
Candidate Profile – let’s take a look at the skills and requirements needed to be considered for this vacancy…
- General understanding of Microsoft tools and technologies, with specific knowledge of MS Azure, DevOp’s, SQL Server management Studio
- Understanding IT network architecture/topology and general IT terminology
- Project management fundamentals including planning, risk/issue management and mitigation
- Requirements definition
- Good communication and relationship building
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Conflict management and resolution abilities
Benefits include: 24 days Annual Leave, increasing with length of service, BUPA Healthcare (including pre-existing medical conditions) Pension, Dental cover, Life assurance 3.5 X, Death in Service, Free Mortgage advice, subsidised gym membership, 15% off Vodaphone, Lockton Rewards - money off high street, Season ticket loan, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers, Onsite health screening and virtual GP services, Enhanced maternity pay
Season ticket loans, Optional benefits including additional life cover, holiday purchase
If you are keen to find out more – please get in touch!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.