As our Furlough scheme draws to a close, we expect the candidate driven market to change into a client driven market. You have probably heard...
Our Latest Vacancies
Assistant Software Developer
Our client is a well-established and award-winning organisation who specialise in property development. Due to a growing team and several exciting projects, they are now looking to recruit a Assistant Software Developer to join them in their Head Office, based at Caterham on a permanent basis.
Along with a competitive salary of £28,000 to £34,000 (depending on experience), they offer a modern working environment, benefits including excellent training, a performance related bonus, 25 days holiday (rising to 30 after length of service), Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Health Screening and an Employee Assistance Programme.
Do you have the required skills?
- Genuine enthusiasm for software development
- A degree in Computer Science
- Experience with an object orientated programming language, preferably C#
- Experience with developing web-based applications, using ASP.NET
- Appreciation of good software architecture, core programming techniques and data structures
- Experience with a relational database such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle models, especially Agile
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (2012 upwards)
- Experience of the MVC software design pattern
- Experience of Entity Framework
- Bootstrap / JQuery / LINQ
- Some understanding of Source Control systems
Will you suit this role?
Working in a small, dedicated .NET development team, you will assist in a wide variety of work, related to the development and support of their in-house business systems and Company web sites. In addition, you will liaise with a wide range of users to determine business requirements, demonstrate applications and train staff in their use.
The role offers an amazing opportunity to work within a small team covering all aspects of the software lifecycle, and would be ideal for a Graduate with some recent work experience.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search