As our Furlough scheme draws to a close, we expect the candidate driven market to change into a client driven market. You have probably heard...
Our Latest Vacancies
Digital Marketing Executive
Have you got experience in creating and maintaining websites?
Are you creative with a passion for Digital Marketing?
If so, then this is the role for you! This is a fantastic opportunity working as a Digital Marketing Executive for a leading distribution partner, who offer a wide range of cabling products and network & security solutions from the world’s leading manufacturers.
They are looking for a confident and driven Digital Marketing Executive who is looking to grow within the Marketing team and the business as a whole. You will be passionate about Digital Marketing and have a creative flair with experience in creating and maintaining websites and managing digital activity across all platforms.
You will work closely with the Marketing Manager, creating new campaigns, monitoring and reporting on the progress of activity and making improvements where required.
Website and Content Creation
- Create content, including blogs and case studies, for the new website.
- Create and manage landing pages, ensure content (including product pricing) and publications are up to date.
- Work with our suppliers/manufacturers to run paid product promotions/offers on the site.
- Liaise with our web agency to ensure the site is running optimally.
- Be a vital part in determining the look and feel for the web site and creating the optimal environment for our visitors.
- Help advise what could be improved or updated and work with the web agency to implement any changes.
- Monitor and report on all digital activity using Google Analytics.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to determine trends and areas for improvement.
- Develop SEO and Adword campaigns to drive additional traffic to the site.
- Report on all activity and monitor at all times to ensure best use of spend as campaigns progress.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to create new campaigns.
- Manage the company LinkedIn and Twitter pages and work with the rest of the company to gather in content and manage social media input.
- 2-3 years’ experience in web content and maintenance
- Creative with a passion on Digital Marketing
- Experience in the use of Social Media
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: 09:00‐17:45 Monday to Friday
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.