As our Furlough scheme draws to a close, we expect the candidate driven market to change into a client driven market. You have probably heard...
Our Latest Vacancies
1st Line Support Technician
Are you an experienced 1st Line Support Technician with experience in an SLA, CSAT, ITIL driven environment?
Do you have solid working understanding of Active Directory, Exchange and Microsoft 365?
If you answered yes, then we have a fantastic opportunity just for you!
My Client, having operated for over 100 years, are the UK’s largest single office building society. They offer an exceptional working environment, the chance to be part of a historic, extremely stable organization with a fantastic reputation. They are currently seeking an experienced 1st Line Support Technician to join their Epsom based team. With a rich history of providing financial services to over 50,000 Customers in England and Wales, this Firm pride themselves on exceeding Customers expectations and providing a 1st Class Service with honesty and respect.
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years’ experience in 1st line support and it is essential you have experience in a service desk environment operating with SLAs, KPIs, CSAT and proper escalation processes.
Up to £27,000 DOE w/ benefits including 23 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Bupa Private Medical and a Fantastic Working Environment
The Successful 1st Line Support Technician will have;
- Previous experience in a similar role as a 1st Line Support in an SLA, CSAT, ITIL driven environment
- Experience with desktop operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows 10
- Working understanding of Active Directory, Exchange and Microsoft 365
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of computing hardware, including PCs and laptops
Still interested? Let’s find out what the role will entail:
- Field incoming requests to the Service Desk via both telephone, e-mail, and ticketing system to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues
- Document all pertinent end user identification information
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from service desk customers
- Prioritise incidents, service requests and problems and escalate (when required) to the Supervisor
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ resources on the Internet/Intranet to aid in problem resolution.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organisation
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved
- Perform post-resolution follow ups to help requests
- Reinforce and adhere to timescales to manage end-user expectations
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a brilliant organisation based in Epsom. Career progression and plenty of training on offer for the right, motivated and dedicated professional. Apply Now!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.