As our Furlough scheme draws to a close, we expect the candidate driven market to change into a client driven market. You have probably heard...
Our Latest Vacancies
Business Project Manager
Our client, based in Redhill, an exceptional financial services organisation who operate globally, are looking for an experienced Business Project Manager.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join our business project team. The job holder will be responsible for implementing a new Contract Hire Operating Model. They will work alongside the IT Project Manager and Business Analyst who will turn the business capabilities into system requirements that will form the basis of system selection criteria and integration requirements (into external services and existing internal systems). The role will be hands on and the successful candidate will need to be prepared to take on activities themselves such as writing role descriptions, leading the design and implementation of the new Contract Hire function in SCUK working closely with existing stakeholders.
£60,000 - £65,000 + Excellent Benefits including, 30 days holiday, pension (3% employer matched), corporate rates for private medical insurance, sharesave scheme, childcare, local and high street discounts
The Business Project Manager – Primary Responsibilities:
- Gain a clear understanding of the project deliverables and scope and develop a sound project framework for the successful delivery of this contract hire related project
- Manage and lead the day to day running of the project
- Make decisions and recommendations on the day to day running of the project
- Co-ordinate the requirements of the many stakeholders for the project providing clear information about the status of the project, anticipating potential delays and obstacles
- Assemble project planning material and documentation, as well as tracking against these documents
- Ensure sound governance is followed and that appropriate documentary material is gathered as evidence of good practice
- Lead meetings, conference calls and workshops where required
- Build relationships and interact with stakeholders across the business
- Other reasonable ad hoc duties as required
The Business Project Manager – Over to You!
- Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Experience of setting up new products, businesses or operations
- Experience of contract hire or leasing knowledge will be ideal
- Experience of contract negotiation
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to apply project management disciplines with proven experience in delivery of large strategic business projects
- Proven experience of management of cross-functional project teams
- Maintains strategic awareness, developing strategies, project plans and methodologies that involve agreeing customer objectives and assigning resources
- Requires detailed knowledge of specific business support processes, systems, and procedures and ability to translate knowledge and experience into recommendations that are presented as project plans to be delivered.
- Good, clear written and oral language skills in order to articulate technical issues associated to work area. Particularly important is the ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders throughout the group, of varying levels of seniority
- Prepares reports and delivers presentations to customers and Divisional Executive levels regarding project status, results and recommendations
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills and ability to manage work processes.
- Relevant academic / professional qualifications.
- Computer literacy and a good understanding of relevant software.
- It is expected that any candidate is able to display sound business acumen, and is comfortable and confident when dealing with senior management as necessary.
Key Skills: Business manager, project management, Prince, Agile, Waterfall, leasing, contract hire, financial services, automotive,
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.