As our Furlough scheme draws to a close, we expect the candidate driven market to change into a client driven market. You have probably heard...
Our Latest Vacancies
IT Project Manager
Our client, based in Redhill, an exceptional financial services organisation who operate globally, are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager.
As the IT Project Manager, the job holder will be responsible for the successful delivery of assigned projects, specifically around contract hire, working closely with the internal and external teams as well as coordinating with technical suppliers to successfully deliver projects in line with agreed scope, timelines and budgets. The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the project governance framework is adhered to and for all components of the project delivery to include progress reporting to the sponsor and other key stakeholders.
£60,000 - £65,000 + Excellent Benefits including, 30 days holiday, pension (3% employer matched), corporate rates for private medical insurance, sharesave scheme, childcare, local and high street discounts
The IT Project Manager – Primary Responsibilities:
- End to end project management from discovery to delivery ensuring that project deliverables are met
- Help define project scope, functional and non-functional requirements and deliverables
- Use knowledge and experience to help drive most appropriate project approach and methodology for projects in the portfolio with the focus being on accurate and timely delivery
- Creation of project plans with appropriate milestones, defining tasks and allocating resources
- Build, manage and lead the project team
- Creation of effective communication plans
- Take responsibility for liaising with both technical and non-technical supplier resources to build effective working relationships
- Organise and facilitate meetings with project team members and provide clear and effective feedback
- Manage budget, scope and project schedule, tracking deliverables and reporting on project progress
- Present reports to stakeholders on progress, including risks, issues and suggested solutions regarding delivery
- Identify scope-creep and ensure that change requests are raised and approved as appropriate
- Manage the transition of the project into business as usual service as part of an agreed service transition plan
- Evaluate and assess the results of the project which may include ‘lessons learned’ as well as benefits realisation assessments
- Deal with or escalate any identified risks in relation to risk policies and/or legislative and regulatory guidelines in accordance with the group risk framework
- Contribute to project management best practice and look for opportunities to continuously improve
The IT Project Manager – Over to You!
This new and exciting opportunity will allow you to apply your knowledge and expertise of leasing and or Automotive Contract Hire. Experience of setting up a leasing function / business would be preferable. In addition, experience of technology (Off the shelf packages) and vendor selection and implementation are prerequisites for this role.
- Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Significant practical experience in a similar role with demonstrable knowledge and expertise of successfully delivering leasing and / or Automotive Contract Hire projects to time and budget
- Experience of working in an established organisation offering leasing / Contract Hire
- Experience of setting up a leasing function or business
- Experience with off the shelf technology packages including vendor selection and implementation
- Proven experience delivering projects using Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Proven experience and ability in dealing with staff at all levels of a similar sized organisation or larger
- Experience of successfully delivering IT technical projects (application development, Software as a Service and infrastructure) and a good understanding of IT service delivery.
- Background in Financial Services industry desirable.
- Proven experience delivering projects utilising internal, external, 3rd party and outsourced resources across a multi-sourced supply chain essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent emotional intelligence, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and commitment for results and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple initiatives.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities whilst multitasking effectively.
- Solid work ethic with attention to detail.
- Experience of managing the successful delivery of a data migration project.
Key Skills: project management, Prince, Agile, Waterfall, leasing, contract hire, financial services, automotive.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.