As our Furlough scheme draws to a close, we expect the candidate driven market to change into a client driven market. You have probably heard...
Our Latest Vacancies
Are you an experienced Data Analyst?
Do you have hands-on experience and knowledge of data reporting, reporting tools, as well as, Microsoft Dynamics and Google Analytics?
Are you looking to work for a fantastic, well-established, charitable organization?
Our client, a leading charity, who have been in operation for in excess of 50 years are looking to recruit a Data Analyst on a 12 month FTC to join their team, working to support the Technology Manager and other team members to achieve agreed outcomes.
Our client is looking for the successful Data Analyst to support their charity to fully utilise the wide range of data available across the business to improve the impact of its strategy and to transform data into information and reports that they can use to make more effective decisions.
Proactively use accumulated data to create single views of their customers – therefore enabling the business to use data to engage with members and non-members effectively in a personalised and relevant way to increase conversion and therefore income.
To build and maintain customer loyalty, utilising CRM software and all data sources (including Google analytics, social media) to analyse customer data. To interrogate data from other sources, creating reports on a regular basis, testing development changes and ensuring that databases remain error-free.
This position will be home based while Covid restrictions are still in place, normally based at the Head Office in Bromley, Kent.
The Successful Data Analyst.
This person specification sets out the essential, minimum qualities we are seeking for this post, any additional skills will be advantageous:
- Previous experience of supporting a CRM system, specifically Microsoft Dynamics and Google analytics
- Using reporting and statistics tools
- Should be familiar with accounting practices and software
- Data reporting analysts work with various data base packages, from reporting tools to statistical applications
- CRM and web applications (Microsoft dynamics preferred and Kentico CMS preferred)
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SharePoint, and SQL databases, as well as statistical software.
- Relevant database qualifications
- Degree or relevant qualification
- Evidence of CPD with demonstrable relevance to the role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Organised, have strong mathematical abilities
- Communicate effectively using appropriate methods and language
- Research and planning skills
- Demonstrate anti-discriminatory practice in all areas of work
- Microsoft Office power user.
£34,475 plus £1904 OLW with great benefits including 6% pension, 25 days holiday rising, life assurance, staff discounts and lots more!
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.