As our Furlough scheme draws to a close, we expect the candidate driven market to change into a client driven market. You have probably heard...
Our Latest Vacancies
Azure Cloud Engineer
The Senior Azure Cloud Engineer will report to the UK Infrastructure Manager with a dotted reporting line to the International CIO. Offering a competitive salary range of £65,000 to £85,000 (DOE) + £5k car allowance, along with benefits that include Pension, Private healthcare, generous annual leave allowance, GP services, free mortgage advice, retail discounts and so much more.
Role overview for Senior Azure Cloud Engineer:
The role holder will take the lead on driving the transition to Cloud for International working with multiple regions and projects simultaneously. Supported by IT professionals across the organisation, transition in-scope infrastructure and services to the Cloud aligned to global targets, localised / regional timelines.
The successful applicant will:
- Implement, manage and maintain the services used to provide critical systems to using Cloud based services
- Support the development of the existing team as they up-skill to meet current and future demands and needs
- Define robust operating procedures for day to day team operations with US
- Work well alone and as part of a team
- Want to get involved with the latest technologies.
Do you have the required skills?
Within this role, we are looking for someone who has extensive experience as an Azure administrator with experience of IaaS & PaaS offerings, 3rd party API integrations and data handling.
Operating Systems: Experience of Windows Server 2012 R2 to 2019 deployment and management.
Scripting & Automation: PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell (other Azure Supported Shells)
Security: Cloud Network and PaaS Security along with key security principles (Confidentiality, Integrity & Availability)
Networking: Fundamentals of TCP/IP, networking interfaces and routing
- Web Apps / Logic Apps
- API Services
- Power Automate
- Azure PaaS / Azure SQL Server
- Infrastructure as code: Terrarform
- Microsoft 365 components
- Data integrations/ 3rd Party API integrations
- Configuring a securing Vnet with access control and monitoring
- Data Integration with 3rd party REST/SOAP API services and experience with Postman and Microsoft Graph API
- Cloud Service management / IT Network management
- Virtualised Server Maintenance
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- VMWare VCA (VMWare Certified Associate) Cloud or Virtualisation qualifications or CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate) Routing & Switching
Azure Experience would need to include:
- Deployment automation and configuration Terraform & Azure CLI
- Extensive experience of the majority of the following native Azure Features:-
- Azure Networking (VPN Gateway, vNet's, Application Gateway, Peering, Azure Firewall etc
- Azure Virtual Machines (VM Sizing, Availability, Encryption, Replication, Scale Sets & Migration)
- SQL (Azure SQL Database, SQL Managed Instance)
- Azure Storage Accounts / Azure Backup
- Azure DevOps / Azure Monitor / Azure App Service / Azure Web App
- Azure Site Recovery / Azure File Replica
If you are keen to find out more – please get in touch!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.