Our Latest Vacancies
Senior CRM Executive
We are currently recruiting a Senior CRM Executive working for the world’s leading B2B2C specialist and expert in the creation and delivery of unique solutions that combine service, insurance and technology to provide worldwide protection and care. Their solutions are available to their business partners, and in some cases, are integrated into their own customer offers. They are also available via direct channels under their popular brand.
Working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, this role offers a competitive salary of up to £40,000 (depending on experience) per annum plus 2x bonus options.
The focus of this role is leading all the direct communications that are sent out to their customers, no matter the channel, system or reason. As a prominent member of the Digital Marketing team, you will need to balance the “detail” with strategy and stakeholder management to drive true business change. The aim is to ensure that the company deliver the best customer experience possible through all outgoing communications. You will have the freedom to shape the future, and will be required to provide consultation to ensure the business is adhering to best practises, throughout a range of procedures. Responsibilities will include:
- Take a strategic role in our customer journey and communications.
- Work with the wider marketing team and business to build a market leading customer journey.
- Work to reduce paper footprint and modernise communications to being digital first.
- Be a cheerleader and face of marketing with the wider business to ensure they are represented in the highest possible way.
- Ensure that they are best placed to become the preferred premium insurer.
- Deliver branding consistency across the customer journey for them and their partners.
- Live their B2C & client brands and be an internal brand evangelist.
- Project lead for digital transformation of platforms.
- Successfully lead digital transformation projects relating to customer communications.
- Ensure the business become compliant with global technology.
- Own the technology and be the go-to for all customer data.
- Be the main contact for building all email communications in ESP and relevant tools.
- Ensure communications leave the business correctly and in a timely manner.
- Be the go-to for all customer data requests and be the expert on what is available.
- Challenge the norm and build a market leading direct customer communications framework & processes to ensure that they are compliant and efficient.
- Build and improve on the current Single Customer View (SCV) to ensure they always have the most up-to-date customer information.
- Become a market leading marketer.
- Push the boundaries and challenge the norm.
- Focus on self-development to grow skill-set to become a market leading marketer.
- Integrate with marketing colleagues to build a culture of trust and friendship. We are a team and all in this together, first and foremost.
What essential skills and responsibilities are our client looking for?
- Degree educated or demonstrable experience
- Proven working experience in CRM, email and data
- Proven working proficiency in Adobe Campaign or demonstrably similar ESP
- Proficiency in data, analytics and insight, especially in driving business change
- Proficiency in understanding customer data and the manipulation of
- Proficiency in stakeholder management
- This role will interact with all elements of the business and our colleagues at Group HG in both Paris & Munich
- Well presented in line with working within a corporate environment
- Knowledge of Travel and Insurance or Financial Services industries is desirable
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.