Our Latest Vacancies
Data Engineer - Contract
You will be supervised and working closely with the Head of Financial Analysis; they have estimated this work will take 60 – 100 days of work, split into 10 project areas.
What will your working week involve?
- Developing advanced reporting and analytics dashboards
- Reviewing and improving existing dashboards
- Collaborating with the teams to integrate new systems
- Troubleshoot dashboard issues
- Performing and documenting data validation and data mapping/design
- Demonstrate expertise in:
- Snowflake data modelling, including Snowflake SQL, and ELT tools
- implementing complex stored procedures and best practices with data warehouse and ETL tools
- Maintain and improve existing data tables
- Update ETL flows for changed data sources and related Snowflake data tables
- Build new data sources with new ETL data flows and Snowflake data tables
Will this role suit you?
- Day rate of £350 to £450 per day – start ASAP for 3 months
- Office based in Teddington (some remote working is possible)
- A solid understanding of Tableau formula writing and SQL/Snowflake coding
- Experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and structuring Snowflake data sets
- ETL tool experience
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Tableau and Snowflake are prerequisites, but Matillion or another ETL tool skills is an added bonus.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.