Our Latest Vacancies
IT Business Analyst
Our client based in Redhill, is an exceptional financial services organisation who operate globally, are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst to join them on a 9 month fixed term contract basis, to support business improvement projects, understanding business change needs and supporting the delivery of new requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
The IT Business Analyst – Primary Responsibilities:
The purpose of the role is to support business improvement initiatives and projects, understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the delivery of new requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
The job holder will primarily be a Business Analyst with the ability to perform basic Project Management duties (project planning, issue and risk management, governance). Working within a Business Change team on small to medium sizes projects across existing platforms and new initiatives. We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with experience within the Financial Services sector, who is comfortable liaising with internal and external suppliers / 3rd parties.
- Facilitating and supporting information gathering workshops
- Working with business users to identify, analyse, evaluate and problem solve operational issues
- Documenting business needs including business processes and requirements
- Gaining business and key stakeholder buy-in to requirements
- Managing third party contributions to the project
- Supporting the business in defining (and where appropriate executing) test plans including creating test scenarios
- Understanding and contributing to project plans and implements agreed actions in a timely manner
- Adheres to the agreed project methodology and provides feedback where appropriate
- Proactively provides project support to the project manager and project teams
- Managing project risks and issues
- Where necessary adopts the role of the project manager on smaller changes
- Assists business users in implementation and embedding of change
The IT Business Analyst – Over to You!
- 5 years’ practical experience in a similar role with demonstrable experience of delivering projects to time, quality and budget
- Ability to perform basic Project Management duties including planning, issue/ risk management, governance
- Able to work within Waterfall and Agile project management frameworks
- Experience within the financial sector beneficial
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to adapt communication style to all levels of staff
- Strong business process mapping (Visio) and analysis experience
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Stakeholder management and conflict resolution
- IIBA, BCS, PMI or equivalent Business Analysis certification an advantage
- PRINCE II certification an advantage
£35,000 pro rata + Excellent Benefits (pro rata) including 30 days holiday, pension, plus lots more.
Key Skills: Business Analyst, Analysis, BA, Business Change, Business Improvement, Financial Services, Insurance, Banking, Workshop, Stakeholder, Project Delivery, Agile, Waterfall, Prince2, Visio, Business Process Mapping, IIBA, BCS, PMI.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.