As our Furlough scheme draws to a close, we expect the candidate driven market to change into a client driven market. You have probably heard...
Our Latest Vacancies
Project Manager - Duties and Requirements
- Project preparation including liaising with high-net-worth clients and leading site meetings with architects, designers and build teams
- Day to day project running ensuring all materials, plans and equipment is available to contractors / engineers when required
- General on-site problem solving and issue aversion
- Sticking to tight project deadlines and timescales
- Looking objectively at projects and recommending cost-saving design / implementation changes where possible
- On-site management, task-assignment and quality checking of AV engineer's work and processes
- Management using cloud software Asana (experience beneficial)
- Exceptional communication skills including preparation of site reports, meeting minutes and email updates.
- Off-site design work and the ability to interpret AV schematics.
Project Manager - Organisational Skills:
- Must be able to plan in advance for project requirements, ensuring that all materials, labour and equipment are ready on-site when needed
- Strong project preparation skills are essential to help our engineers be as efficient as possible.
- Good communication with the rest of the team is as important as technical qualities.
- Candidate is expected to have a good understanding of the domestic build process (tender, first-fit, closing up etc.) and low-voltage cabling types (CAT6/A, coaxial, speaker and fiber)
- Ideally have a good understanding of all AV systems such as smart lighting, heating, shading, WiFi, networking, video distribution, multi-room audio, CCTV, alarm integration and door access
- Experience with AV control systems such as Control4, Crestron and Lutron are hugely beneficial but not essential
- We are a small, growing team and this role may from time-to-
time involve some hands-on work
- Must have a keen eye for detail, ensuring all work carried out is to an exceptional standard
- Must be a competent driver, the role demands lots of travel (mainly around the South-East UK but potentially abroad) so candidate must be comfortable with this
Project Manager - Essential Skills:
- 3+ years' relevant Project Management experience
- Full UK driving license required
Project Manager - Desirable Skills:
- Control4, Lutron Homeworks QS and Crestron experience hugely beneficial but not essential
- The ability to interpret and understand construction / architectural plans
- Experience with Asana or similar cloud-based project management software beneficial
- Knowledge of computer networking and system design
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Adobe in-design, AutoCAD
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an outstanding organization based in South London. Career progression, excellent benefits and training are on offer for the right, motivated and dedicated professional. Apply Now!
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Due to the number of CVs we receive, we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.