Let’s face it, there are loads of recruitment agencies to choose from, 39,232 registered as trading in the UK to be precise. So how on earth...
Our Latest Vacancies
Assistant IT Developer
Assistant IT Developer
Competitive salary of £27,000 - £32,000 and benefits including 22 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Bupa Private Medical, Birthday vouchers and a fantastic working environment.
- Understand the business and client needs at each stage of the process, keeping the focus of activity on the highest priority needs of the business and/or the clients.
- Produce simple process maps to show the flow of work.
- Make recommendations as to improvements that can be made to processes and produce specifications to detail the recommendation. Adhering to industry best practices and wherever possible to the businesses’ “Lean” principles. This to include Peppermint, CRM Dynamics, Sharepoint, SQL, and other software.
- Fully document recommended changes and improvements detailing the potential impact and risks of the recommendation and the potential benefits both in costs, efficiencies and client service.
- Define project requirements alongside the Senior Developer by identifying project milestones, phases and elements.
- Maintain contact with relevant users and stakeholders to manage expectations.
- Build proposed solution or work with the Senior Developer/IT Consultant to build the solution.
- Maintain internal documentation control of changes to the systems.
- Carry out or oversee testing and validation of solution.
- Preparation of training notes for end users.
- In conjunction with the Senior Developer/IT Trainer, prepare and roll out training of new processes to end users.
- Producing and maintaining SSRS and other Peppermint reports as required.
- Assist Senior Developer/IT Consultant/Financial Director in producing, maintaining and updating relevant financial spreadsheets.
- Assist in providing induction training on software and general training of software, floor walking etc.
- Be involved with the development of the firms Intranet site
- Develop and maintain appropriate macros to enhance efficiency of systems and procedures.
- Monitor Ops support dashboard for any failing/locked Peppermint system jobs, workflows, approvals and other processes resolving any issues found.
The Successful candidate will have;
- Proficient knowledge of software and process implementations
- Knowledge of law firms and the delivery of legal services would be desirable
- Knowledge of training end users in systems/processes
- Knowledge or experience of System Development would be desirable
- Knowledge and experience of MS Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint, VBA, SQL, SSRS, and Excel and other office applications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an outstanding organization based in Epsom. Career progression, excellent benefits and training are on offer for the right, motivated and dedicated professional. Apply Now!
Due to the number of CVs we receive, we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.