Let’s face it, there are loads of recruitment agencies to choose from, 39,232 registered as trading in the UK to be precise. So how on earth...
Our Latest Vacancies
Digital Workflow Developer
Duties for the Digital Workflow Developer:
- Building webforms and logic on the low‐code workflow platform to digitise key business processes.
- Work with members of the transformation centre of excellence to help determine adequate development scope for each sprint.
- Work alongside technology partners to troubleshoot technical issues, and co‐ordinate any external development work where appropriate.
- Periodically submit development work for testing
- Feedback progress within development scrums
- Rebuild any workflow elements where testing highlights errors.
- Resolve any issues users are having on the live system where these are referred by ITSD
- Co‐ordinate with other developers working on RPA and internal software development to ensure good alignment and consistency. Where required work collaboratively on integrating the workflow with the bespoke software and RPA tool.
The Successful Transformation Analyst will have;
- Computer Science degree or equivalent required
- Experience with low‐code development highly desirable.
- Knowledge of low code workflow platforms and functionality essential.
- Experience working on systems integration projects, business transformation programmes, or service automation initiatives highly desirable.
- Experience working with Oracle SQL desirable
- Experience with RPA tools desirable, knowledge essential
- Experience with Jira, GitHub, Smartsheet, Azure DevOps or other technical project management tools desirable.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively essential. Good technical communication skills required.
- Experience working in/with Financial Services highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an outstanding organization based in Epsom. Career progression, excellent benefits and training are on offer for the right, motivated and dedicated professional. Apply Now!
Due to the number of CVs we receive, we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.