Let’s face it, there are loads of recruitment agencies to choose from, 39,232 registered as trading in the UK to be precise. So how on earth...
Our Latest Vacancies
Transformation Project Analyst
Duties for the Transformation Project Analyst:
- Review existing process documentation alongside the subject matter experts to scope out sprints of development work.
- Co‐ordinate with the members of the centre of excellence to ensure that proposed development work is sufficiently endorsed by all stakeholders. Compile feedback periodically to improve and enhance the development process.
- Monitor development work and ensure developers are regularly updating issue logs and project tracking documentation.
- Brief the members of the centre of excellence on progress, changes, issues and solutions. Put forward pragmatic solutions when needed and encourage collaboration from others.
- Draft process maps showing the touch points of the new digital process across the technology including Workflow, RPA and bespoke software.
- Communicate with technology partners where development work is outsourced and when support and consultancy are required.
- Consult with subject matter experts to ensure any changes made to agreed development sprints will still lead to practical and beneficial solutions.
- When developments are complete, create testing documentation and co‐ordinate with departmental managers to allocate testing.
- Collate testing results and where required present analysis to the centre of excellence for discussion. Assist in the proposal of solutions to resolve issues uncovered in testing.
- Track emerging tasks, issues and risks efficiently. Work with departments to record, raise and resolve any issues as appropriate.
The Successful Transformation Analyst will have;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management or business analysis required.
- Experience working on systems integration projects, business transformation programmes, or service automation initiatives.
- Experience working with Oracle SQL desirable.
- Knowledge of UiPath or other RPA tools functions required.
- Experience working on developments using low‐code BPM tools highly desirable.
- Experience with Jira, GitHub, Smartsheet, Azure DevOps or other technical project management tools highly desirable.
- Great interpersonal skills essential. Proven ability to motivate and encourage collaboration highly desirable. Excellent communication skills essential with an ability to address both technical and non‐technical audiences in writing and verbally. Proven lateral problem-solving skills highly desirable.
- Experience co‐ordinating technological delivery between internal and external development teams desirable.
- Experience working in/with Financial Services or specifically banking organisations, highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an outstanding organization based in Epsom. Career progression, excellent benefits and training are on offer for the right, motivated and dedicated professional. Apply Now!
Due to the number of CVs we receive, we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.