Let’s face it, there are loads of recruitment agencies to choose from, 39,232 registered as trading in the UK to be precise. So how on earth...
Our Latest Vacancies
Infrastructure Support Analyst
Key Skills / Experience Required for the Infrastructure Support Analyst:
- Windows 10
- MS Office 2016
- Citrix Support (Desktop Director)
- Meeting Room Support (Cisco Webex , Teamboards), AV
- Remote Support- TeamViewer or other
- Mobile Phone set up using Air watch/(MDM)
- Cisco Desk phones with Jabber
- Secure Printing
- Windows Bit Locker or equivalent
- New Starters including desk set-ups
- Laptop/Desktop support and imaging tools for Laptops/PC’s
- Exposure to Apple Mac’s
- Airtwatch mobile MDM
- Windows File structure Backups
- Microsoft Exchange
- AD administration & Group Policies
- LAN/WAN/WI-FI fundamentals
- Service Desk Tools for day to day incidents/tasks.
- In addition, any experience with Office 365, VMware, experience with third party apps, application deployment tools and Smart Deploy would be a bonus, although not a requirement!
In return, my client can offer the chance to be part of an incredibly special organisation – with outstanding career opportunity and benefits including a generous holiday allowance, generous pension and much, much more, as well as an exceptional working environment and impressive offices. Sounds interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.