Let’s face it, there are loads of recruitment agencies to choose from, 39,232 registered as trading in the UK to be precise. So how on earth...
Our Latest Vacancies
2nd Line Support Technician
The role of the 2nd Line Support Technician is to deliver a professional and exceptional level of customer service to our varied and growing client base, each with individual network set‐ups and software requirements. Acting as part of a fast moving, dynamic and technically capable team responding to second line support requests via telephone, email and via on‐site visits whilst continuously meeting customer service satisfaction and service delivery demands.
2nd Line Support Technician Duties:
- Deliver a professional, friendly first‐class customer service where clients are regularly kept informed.
- Responsible for receiving, prioritising, documenting and actively resolving client issues within agreed timescales.
- Promptly respond to inbound support calls when the 1st line support technicians are unable to do so, log reported incidents via the helpdesk system, accurately record the client details, nature of incident and level of urgency.
- Conduct analysis and implement fixes aiming to restore services to the client as soon as possible.
- Upgrade different types of hardware and software with minimal impact to the client.
- Liaise with external suppliers, partners and third parties to resolve faults and repair of equipment.
- Carry out site visits and on‐site troubleshooting as and when required.
- Commit to work through client issues from beginning to end, handover with effective notes and a detailed explanation of work undertaken.
- Support the 1st line support technicians as and when required
Ok, so over to you! The successful 2nd Line Support Technician will have:
- Full clean driving license
- Experience of working in a similar role for an MSP (IT Support Company).
- Technical skills with; Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, Office 365, Hyper-V, Server 2012, Windows 10.
- Good working knowledge of at least Server 2012 R2 and Windows 10 operating systems.
- In addition, any experience with Cluster Environments, Encryption Technologies, PowerShell, VoIP / 3CX is a welcome bonus!
- Microsoft certifications / IT qualifications are preferred.
Sounds interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.