Let’s face it, there are loads of recruitment agencies to choose from, 39,232 registered as trading in the UK to be precise. So how on earth...
Our Latest Vacancies
Digital Business Analyst
The Role Purpose:
The purpose of this role is to support the digital projects, working within the IT Business Change function and in collaboration with the Marketing team to deliver innovative and efficient ways of working with customers and partners.
The Digital Business Analyst will possess experience within a similar role in the Financial Services Industry and be comfortable liaising with external supplier partners, as well as dealing with various internal teams.
The Digital Business Analyst – Duties:
- Facilitating and supporting information gathering workshops.
- Working with business users to identify, analyse, evaluate and problem solve operational issues.
- Documenting business needs including ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ business processes and requirements.
- Able to work within Agile framework, documenting requirements as user stories and support management of product and story backlogs.
- Gaining business and key stakeholder buy-in to requirements.
- Managing third party contributions to the project.
- Supporting the business in defining (and where appropriate executing) test plans including creating test scenarios.
- Understanding and contributing to project plans and implementing agreed actions in a timely manner.
- Proactively provides project support to the project manager and project teams.
- Managing project risks and issues (where appropriate).
- Where necessary adopts the role of the project manager on smaller changes.
- Assists business users in implementation and embedding of change.
- Deal with or escalate any identified risks in relation to risk policies and/or legislative and regulatory guidelines in accordance with the UK group risk framework.
In return, my client can offer the chance to work for an extremely well-established organisation within the financial services sector, an outstanding working environment, excellent benefits and the chance to play a key role in a market-leading, large-scale project. Sound interesting and something you would love to be involved in? Apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.