Let’s face it, there are loads of recruitment agencies to choose from, 39,232 registered as trading in the UK to be precise. So how on earth...
Our Latest Vacancies
Our client is an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency who are specialist in the design and delivery of websites and online
marketing services; SEO, PPC, CRO, Social Media etc. They are experts in Web Performance, Customer Experience and Technical
Development, our client’s digital marketing services are centred around building online strategies that deliver results and
Improvements. Our client has a wide range of clients, from start-ups to multinationals in several sectors. Benefits 22.5 days
annual leave (rising to 23.5 days after 1 year of service), pension, monthly massage, Free fruit on Monday, Beer Fridays, social
events and more!
Looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious SEO Specialist to join the dynamic SEO team and work closely with the development and project management teams.
£28,000 to £32,000
The SEO Specialist Role / ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in SEO, with a strong understanding of technical principals both on and off page.
- You will be highly confident with the ability to interact well with others on both a personal and professional level as you will be creating and nurturing relationships with clients.
- You will be undertaking technical audits and optimisation, reporting findings and recommendations, assisting in writing and presenting bespoke strategies for clients and identifying opportunities (on and off-site) to improve performance in organic search results for them.
- You will be confident in data analysis, using Google Analytics and other systems to identify how a website’s organic performance can be enhanced. You will track the success of all proposed activity and report your progress to internal stakeholders and clients on a regular basis. You’ll enjoy being analytical and solving complex problems whilst also showing a flair for creative thinking and innovation.
- You will have experience of using various SEO performance and auditing tools including Screaming Frog or similar, SEO Moz, Google Analytics and keyword research tools such as SEM Rush.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with meticulous attention to detail will be needed, but mostly you will have to be a proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team, showing initiative and a “can do” approach. As the environment is fast-paced, time management will be one of the more important skills you possess, with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise your tasks, sometimes being under pressure to meet deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to progress within and leave your stamp on a vibrant, established business who are constantly looking to connect dynamically to their market.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.