Let’s face it, there are loads of recruitment agencies to choose from, 39,232 registered as trading in the UK to be precise. So how on earth...
Our Latest Vacancies
Infrastructure Support Engineer
The Infrastructure Support Engineer Duties:
- Responsible for the consistent delivery of the core infrastructure platform.
- Support the group’s infrastructure in its entirety, which spans over:
- 500 servers both physical and virtual
- Approximately 80,000 active users, with an approximate concurrency of 20,000.
- Network packet forwarding and security which spans across 2 company sites, which is serviced by 2 datacentres, and the Cloud.
- Over 100 internal staff
- Ensuring that the infrastructure platform and private cloud is available to defined KPI’s and service coverage.
- Will be required to work efficiently and effectively in collaboration with a team of 4 infrastructure specialists.
- Assist the Infrastructure Manager and the team with the interpretation of complex business requirements, into a clear and structured set of execution instructions.
Ok, so over to you! The successful Infrastructure Specialist will have:
- Experience supporting a highly complex infrastructure environment
- Strong working knowledge of Windows Desktops & Servers, Networking, Firewalls and Storage solutions.
- A broad range of technical skills including the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- SQL Server Administration
- IIS Administration
- VMWare ESX
- Windows 10
- Connectivity Fundamentals (Server and Network related)
- In addition, any knowledge of Load Balancing Fundamentals – F2, Firewalls Fundamentals – Cisco / Fortigate and Azure Fundamentals (PAAS / IAAS) would be a bonus.
In return, my client can offer real career progression, the chance to develop your technical skills and career within a fantastic working environment and an incredibly exciting and diverse range of projects to work on.
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today or call 01883 330336.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.