Let’s face it, there are loads of recruitment agencies to choose from, 39,232 registered as trading in the UK to be precise. So how on earth...
Our Latest Vacancies
IT Support Engineer (Part-time hours and pro-rata'd salary)
The 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer Role:
You’ll be the single point of contact for IT queries and questions for both sites, which you will try and to resolve as effectively as possible, escalating the more challenging requests to the Central IT Team.
The role will give you a great opportunity to expand on your existing software, hardware and networking skills with a high level of independence and autonomy.
Ok, so over to you! The successful 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer is likely to demonstrate:
- The ability to resolve a range of IT issues across a range of technology (detailed below)
- A good understanding of Microsoft operating systems (Windows 10, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016) and other software applications such as Microsoft Office, Office365, SharePoint, Radius, VLANs, deployment technologies such as MDT
- Good knowledge of back-end systems such as network file servers, backup technologies
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, domains, sub-domains
- Basic knowledge of email archiving and retrieval processes, including email security setup (experience with Mimecast would be useful, though not essential)
- Knowledge and understanding of network infrastructure i.e. network switches, patch leads (network cabs)
- Ability to install IT equipment and swap out components and able to diagnose
- Excellent communication skills – all mediums/all levels
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Experience with MDM solutions and managing mobile devices (iPads / Apple TV / Android)
- The ability to easily travel between both sites
In return, my client can offer the chance to be part of an exceptional organisation which makes a real difference to the lives of many, with the added bonus of developing your technical skills, knowledge and experience and excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, training, pension, life assurance, perkbox and lots more!