Following last month’s blog, “How will the CORONAVIRUS affect your job search and how to overcome it to find your dream Employer” we are...
Our Latest Vacancies
DevOps Engineer (AWS)
£55,000 - £60,000 Benefits including; working from home, semi-flexible working hours, free refreshments in the office, regular company and team social events, global company with huge growth, death in service, life assurance, 25 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service, training and career development and lots more!
- My client is the world’s leading sports and entertainment technology provider!
- My client is the secret weapon behind many of the world’s best-known sports federations, confederations, leagues and teams and they work with companies including FIFA, BT Sports, Channel 4, British Athletics, NFL and the Premier League.
- With 200+ industry awards won, 19 global offices and more than 1,000 employees, my client can offer an exceptional opportunity for candidates wanting to progress their career! Sound interesting? Read on…
Our current team are a group of talented Developers, DevOps, QAs, Business Analysts and Product Owners who will work with you, challenge you and support you on an everyday basis. They try to be Agile driven, are progressive, respectful and continuously improving how they work. They are a proud team that tries hard to meet commitments and loves to celebrate our successes!
Their infrastructure technology stack is all based on AWS services. They currently host their apps in a mixture of (Windows) virtual machines and (Linux and Windows) containers, but they would like to transition to (Linux) containers completely over time. They use Terraform for provisioning, EC2, ECS or Kubernetes for hosting, and They continuously try to upgrade their technologies to the latest versions and best practices, all while maintaining and evolving some legacy components as well.
The DevOps Engineer (AWS) Who are my client looking for? Someone who is:
- driven to push the boundaries and lead change and performance
- communicative to leave no-one in the dark
- reliable so they know that they can rely on you when they need to deliver on time
- passionate about the latest technologies and standards
- proactive to suggest improvements, identify and fix potential issues
We need you to know most of these things well:
- Amazon Web Services (services like VPC, EC2, ECS/EKS, S3, Route53, CloudFront, CloudWatch and IAM)
- Networking, virtualization & all aspects of security
- Linux and Windows Server management
- Terraform / AWS CloudFormation
- Scripting (PowerShell / Bash / Python)
… and they will probably love you if you know about these too:
- Kubernetes, EKS
- Installation, configuration and on-going management of AWS solutions
- Providing technical guidance and support to development teams
- Performing system monitoring, verifying the availability and integrity of all servers, systems and key processes
- Design and setup of disaster recovery procedures
- Data protection and backup of server environments
In return, my client can offer an exceptional opportunity, working within an award-winning, global technology company, proven career opportunities and benefits including £55,000 - £60,000 salary, Benefits including; working from home, semi-flexible working hours, free refreshments in the office, regular company and team social events, global company with huge growth, death in service, life assurance, 25 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service, training and career development and lots more!
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.