Our Latest Vacancies
3rd Line Support Engineer
£40,000 dependent on experience
Our client is a very successful MSP who pride themselves providing an excellent level of customer service to all their clients! They believe training is very important and aim to fill the full potential for all their staff!
Sound interesting? Apply today!
Our client recognise that IT isn’t all about computers – It’s about developing personal relationships and becoming a reliable partner. Their aim is to make their clients’ IT work in the best way for them – and not the other way round! So you can be sure that when you work for this company you will be working for a reputable and highly rated company who strives to achieve the very best they can!
Responsibilities for the 3rd Line Support Engineer?
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Support of disaster recovery solutions
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise and IT Glue
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
Candidates for the 3rd Line Support Engineer will have experience with the following:
- MSP experience essential
- Microsoft Operating Systems, Desktop and Server (including Small Business Server)
- Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, Hyper-V, Office 365
- Excellent Microsoft Office application knowledge
- Network administration (Firewalls, Shares, permissions, configurations, CCNA, etc.)
Experience in installing, supporting and administering the following technologies:
- Windows Server, Windows Desktop OS
- Virtualised systems, cloud systems
- Backup and disaster recovery systems
- Remote Monitoring and Maintenance (RMM) systems
- Service Desk Systems
- Mac OS X
* Hours of work will be between 9am and 6pm Mondays to Fridays
The candidate must be willing to work in a lively environment alongside the business owner and be involved in all aspects of support from desktop to server, as well as projects. Our clients have less than 75 staff so there is constant direct contact with clients at all levels, from junior to VIPs / senior partner.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.