Our Latest Vacancies
Lead Engineer (Front-End)
£80,000 - £90,000. Benefits including; working from home, semi-flexible working hours, free refreshments in the office, regular company and team social events, global company with huge growth, death in service, life assurance, 25 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service, training and career development and lots more!
Are you an experienced, senior candidate with experience of leading a large development team? Do you have a proven track record of delivering responsive web application projects? We have an exceptional opportunity for you!
- My client is the world’s leading sports and entertainment technology provider!
- My client is the secret weapon behind many of the world’s best-known sports federations, confederations, leagues and teams and they work with companies including FIFA, BT Sports, Channel 4, British Athletics, NFL and the Premier League.
- With 200+ industry awards won, 19 global offices and more than 1,000 employees, my client can offer an exceptional opportunity for candidates wanting to progress their career! Sound interesting? Read on…
An opportunity has arisen for a brilliant software engineering leader with a proven track record of creating responsive web applications, excited about working in the OTT Video-On-Demand industry. We are looking for a senior candidate who can take responsibility for managing a group of senior developers through code review, training and knowledge sharing.
This role would suit a Senior Technology Lead / Head of Development from within the OTT industry or a similar technical environment with expertise in Web, Android and iOs.
The OTT Front-End Lead Engineer - Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of UI Engineers across platforms and technologies including;
- Unit Testing using Jest and Sinon
- Build Automation and Continuous Integration
- Delivering of projects using sound software engineering principles with a strong focus on user experience
- Requirements gathering, refinement and estimation
- Defining the architecture of OTT solutions
- Effective planning to deliver robust, modular and testable code
- Coordinate the work of a team of UI Engineers
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification
- Keep abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering that may be utilised by the organisation
- Agile development following the Scrum methodology.
The Successful OTT Front-End Lead Engineer - Requirements:
- Delivered projects as a Lead Engineer
- The ability to navigate complex challenges and solve interaction problems
- The ability to validate technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Knowledge of performance optimisation techniques and tools
- Experience leading a team of developers across region
- Experience in working with third party vendors and integrating with external software.
- Expertise in providing guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to upskill team members
- Experience working in an Agile work environment
- An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation.
In return, my client can offer an exceptional opportunity, working within an award-winning, global technology company, proven career opportunities and benefits including £90,000 salary, Benefits including; working from home, semi-flexible working hours, free refreshments in the office, regular company and team social events, global company with huge growth, death in service, life assurance, 25 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service, training and career development and lots more!
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.