Our Latest Vacancies
£40,000 - £54,000
3 – 6 month fixed term contract
South Croydon, CR2
My client is an extremely well-established, reputable, specialist organisation. They have a fantastic working environment and are in a period of growth so it’s a great time to join them!
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will be responsible for managing and developing in-house IT and coordinating third party infrastructure to integrate seamlessly together. Your job will also be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that projects are planned and executed well and delivered on time.
This role would suit an experienced C# Developer, as most of the work is delivering hands-on development projects. We are looking for an experienced C# Developer with core coding skills and experience of developing systems and software from scratch.
The individual will be required to take a flexible approach and will be required to develop the business IT infrastructure. The individual should be comfortable doing this autonomously and using their own initiative. The individual should also have the ability and experience in implementing, developing and managing systems according to business strategy.
Key Accountabilities of the Developer / Development Manager:
Although the scope of the role is very wide and will remain flexible the initial responsibilities for the role will include:
To manage and develop company systems including EPOS, Intranet, BI, Finance and Website (using C# ASP.Net)
Although hands-on development is the main focus of this role, additional responsibilities will include:
Overseeing IT projects including system implementations, updates, upgrades and migrations.
Developing project plans, goals, and budgets
Assembling and coordinating project team members
Preparing requests for proposals and conducting demonstrations to facilitate selection of services and products
- Manage the implementation of systems and applications into newly acquired companies
- Development of IT policies, procedures and standards
- Management of the continued move to cloud based solutions
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures, as well as security protocols
- Conducting regular system audits and checks on network and data security.
- Overseeing the procurement of IT hardware and software
- Designing and implement training programs and workshops for staff
- Use of Microsoft product such as SQL server and Microsoft Power BI.
- Use of Azure technologies.
- Take control of .Net developments and enhance where necessary.
Our client is able to offer an exceptional opportunity, due to fast growth within the organisation.
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruitIT Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.