Our Latest Vacancies
Project Manager (Education)
£40,000 - £45,000 + Fantastic Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful organisation within the education sector that can offer an exciting working environment and fantastic career progression due to their size and projects currently available. They have one of the best benefits packages in the market which includes; continuous professional development using industry recognised qualifications 25 rising to 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a local government pension scheme and the opportunity to work with continually new and emerging technologies.
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity!
One of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in England. Established in 2004 with a vision to create "Exceptional Education at the Heart of the Community" and have since grown into a family of 49 Academies across the UK! Currently serving over 25,000 young people! My client is looking for a candidate with experience as a Project Manager within an Education Setting, to deliver projects including strategic organisation development projects, new academies joining the organisation, new free schools and other significant organisational change projects.
Due to the size of this organisation there will be national travel involved (including some overnight stays), as well as time spent working from home. Please only apply if you are happy to travel and have a clean licence and your own car.
The Project Manager Role:
To project manage the delivery of allocated projects across the organisations portfolio of organisational change projects as directed by the Senior Project Manager, including:
- Strategic organisation development projects
- New academies joining the ogranisation (academy conversions)
- New free schools, both mobilisation and sites/buildings (temporary and permanent)
- Other significant organisational change projects
Wider community projects
- Project Reporting
- Chairing Project Meetings
- Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Project Budget Management
- Legal and DfE Significant Changes
The Business Relationship Manager Candidate:
- Experience of working as a project manager in an education setting
- Proven experience of seeing a project through to completion, achieving project outcomes.
- Ability to plan, monitor and provide effective reporting on the progress of projects
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office in particular, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
- Project Management Qualification e.g. PRINCE 2
Due to the nature of this position that you will be required to undertake a full DBS/CRB check.
In return the client can offer a fantastic career progression and a fast-paced, dynamic and incredibly exciting working environment with a great range of projects ready for you to sink your teeth into, plus benefits including a final salary pension, 25 days holiday rising to 30 and outstanding training investment.
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Submit your CV today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruitIT Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.