Our Latest Vacancies
Project Support / Projects Manager
Circa £24,000 - £26,000 plus benefits: gym membership contribution, health cash plan, free breakfast every day, childcare contributions and much more…
London, Enfield, EN3
Our client, a long established and hugely successful Managed Solutions provider, with a multitude of clients within the education sector. They have been recognized as one of the fastest growing IT companies in the UK for 5 years in a row by the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
A technology group with annual group turnover of £70m, they partner with world class vendors such as Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and HP to provide elite technology solutions. With a multitude of accreditations, certifications and awards, the successful Project Support / Projects Manager will be joining a renowned and rapidly growing organisation.
The Project Support / Projects Manager Duties:
- Managing customer projects through the use of in -house tools and processes
- Manage risks and limit exposure as projects are delivered
- Capture issues for escalation to internal and external project teams
- Communication with customer project managers
- Defining and following project scope and ensuring that any changes to this scope are captured and discussed
- Streamlining workflow and processes between departments to improve communication, decrease turnaround time of projects and establish roles and responsibilities for each stage
- Manage, monitor and improve performance of the companies' interaction between departments and end customers on project delivery
- Generate internal and external reports as required to show how the team is improving project delivery and the customer relationship, such that Sales staff project administration is lowered and the opportunities for them to acquire more business are improved
- Report generation for Quarterly Business Reviews for customers
- Proactive notification of Contract and Support renewal to Sales Staff and Customers
- Assist with the Bids and Tenders function to provide administrative support in delivery of high quality responses, proactive notification to sales staff of new opportunities, and support bids for new Frameworks
- Offer administrative support where necessary with the production and updating of contracts for all departments in the company as may be reasonably required
- Assist with the generation of utilization reports for staff and company resources to support growth in departments as required by Directors.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials such as contracts or agreements
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents as requested
Ok, so over to you! Our perfect Project Support / Projects Manager Candidate:
- Proven track record of delivering a project to a satisfactory conclusion and keeping the delivery within pre-scoped boundaries.
- Strong Office skills, including using Word to produce reports and Excel to gather and review data
- Comfortable in a fast paced technical environment, and willing to learn new technologies
- Familiar with the terminology of PRINCE2 project manager, although qualification is not necessarily required
- Capable of working around challenges and blocks to continually deliver customer satisfaction
- Experience of a tech environment (ISP, Datacenters) would be beneficial
- Experience of Autotask would be beneficial
In return, our client is offering an exceptional opportunity within one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK! Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.