Our Latest Vacancies
IT Support Engineer
£22,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience plus benefits including payment for IT certifications, overtime and more.
Our client is a forward-thinking, growing managed services provider with an extremely loyal client base. My client has exciting expansion plans and is looking for a like-minded individual to join their team for the long-term. Our client offers funding for IT qualifications (Microsoft), they have a fantastic, supportive working environment and reward their employees well! Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
The IT Support Engineer:
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop skills ranging from desktop and server support through to network administration. You will be involved in all aspects of ICT systems implementation & support including installation & implementation, configuration, maintenance, support and on-going client management.
You will be based on a client site in the Wembley, therefore we are looking for a candidate with very strong communication and customer service skills. If you have a minimum of two years’ experience within a technical support role and are looking to progress your career then apply today!
We are looking for an IT candidate with:
- Ideally some experience of working for an IT Managed Services Provider / IT Support Organisation
- A desire to learn and gain Microsoft certifications / qualifications
- A keen sense of how to provide excellent customer service
- A real ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
What We Are Looking For – Our Ideal IT Support Engineer Will Have Experience Within the Following Areas;
- Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server
- Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003/2007/2010 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP Professional/Vista Business/Windows 7 Pro
- Microsoft Office 365 Support
- Server and PC hardware components.
- Networking troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Routers, hubs, and switches
- Antivirus/Anti-Spyware and Anti-Spam principles and solutions
- In addition, any experience of working with, or with clients from within the engineering or construction sectors would be a bonus, although not a requirement!
If you are looking to work for a progressive organization whom offers a supporting environment with lots of training and the chance to take Microsoft Exams, apply today!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Key Skills: IT Support. Helpdesk. Managed Services. MSP. MCP. Microsoft Certifications. 1st line, 2nd line, server, Active Directory, Exchange, Router, Switches, Firewalls, Networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, PC Hardware, VPN, Routing, network security.