Our Latest Vacancies
Biddable Account Manager
£26,000 to £30,000
Our client is an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency who are specialist in the design and delivery of websites and online marketing services; SEO, PPC, CRO, Social Media etc. They are experts in Web Performance, Customer Experience and Technical Development, our client’s digital marketing services are centred around building online strategies that deliver results and Improvements. Our client has a wide range of clients, from start-ups to multinationals in several sectors. Benefits 22.5 days annual leave (rising to 23.5 days after 1 year of service), pension, monthly massage, Free fruit on Monday, Beer Fridays, social events and more!
Looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Biddable Account Manager to join the dynamic team and work closely with the Activation team.
The Biddable Account Manager Role:
The ideal person for this role will be enthusiastic and willing to take on new challenges as you implement and manage various campaigns, working across multiple biddable media channels, including AdWords, Facebook and Twitter, in line with client budgets.
You will be concentrating on the key areas of Search but will also be working on Social and you will take on the day to day tasks contributing to the success of each client’s account from the outset. You will have confidence to deliver strategy and present reports to our growing client base.
Working closely with other colleagues in the Biddable and SEO teams, this is a great opportunity for someone to develop their skills in a growing Digital Agency.
This role will involve regular visits to one of our partner agencies based in London.
Key Duties of the Biddable Account Manager:
- Ensuring goals and objectives of the client’s biddable campaigns are delivered effectively
- Managing regular and effective communication with clients and partners
- Optimising ROI on our PPC accounts (including conversion rate testing for optimum ROI)
- Detailed reporting on key Paid Search and Social metrics
- Keyword research
- Landing page creation
Core Experience Required for the Biddable Account Manager:
- You have previous experience of Paid Search and a genuine interest in developing a career in this field.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills with an in depth understanding of Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- You have strong verbal, written and presentation skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- You are a proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team, showing initiative and a “can do” approach.
- You have good time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to progress within and leave your stamp on a vibrant, established business who are constantly looking to connect dynamically to their market.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.