Let’s face it, there are loads of recruitment agencies to choose from, 39,232 registered as trading in the UK to be precise. So how on earth...
Our Latest Vacancies
Supplier Relationship Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
Up to £50,000 with benefits including 23 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Bupa Private Medical and a Fantastic Working Environment
My client is a forward-thinking financial services organisation that isn’t afraid to challenge the market. They have big plans for the future and need talented individuals like you to help get there. My client have been successfully established for over 100 years and they pride themselves on exceeding Customers expectations and providing a 1st Class Service with honesty and respect.
My client is looking for an experienced Supplier Relationship Manager to ensure that my client’s engagement with third party suppliers is managed in line with best practices and, where appropriate, in line with regulatory expectations.
The Supplier Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the end to end procurement process to ensure that the client delivers a consistent, structured and thorough approach to outsourcing arrangements and third party engagements including pre-contractual materiality assessments, vendor due diligence and risk assessments.
- Manage the client’s relationship with their chosen partner who, through collaboration with other Financial Institutions, provides access to key supplier data via a Supplier Information Management System that will assist in the risk management of our third-party engagements.
- With Legal, ensure all contract templates are reviewed and updated as necessary to ensure they are regulatory compliant and then annually reviewed to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Maintain the client’s outsourcing register with clear reference to Cloud Service Providers, Managed Service Providers and Third Parties to a level of detail that meets the regulator’s expectations.
- Review the client’s legacy outsourcing arrangements of critical or important operational functions (i.e. material outsourcing arrangements) and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ensure that all material outsourcing and third party arrangements meet the client’s requirements including all aspects of:
- Data security
- Access, audit and information rights
- Business continuity plans and
- Exit strategies
- Establish appropriate governance and internal controls to identify, manage and report risks resulting from all arrangements with third parties.
- Report on the status of third party engagements using appropriate tools to demonstrate their controls around Information Security, Cyber, Business Continuity, Technology and compliance with the Data Protection Act and GDPR .
- Make recommendations on policies and procedures as needed to ensure the success and compliance of all procurement related activities.
The Successful Relationship Manager Requirements:
- Experience of Supplier Relationship Management or Vendor Management, ideally within the financial services sector.
- Fully competent in MS Office products with particular focus on Excel spreadsheets and the manipulation of data and MI production.
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), and follow-up effectively at all levels and with third party suppliers.
- Ability to work pro-actively and independently.
- Strong relationship management skills are essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an extremely well-established financial services organization in Epsom with a strong reputation for excellence. They offer a fantastic working environment and excellent staff benefits. Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the number of CVs we receive, we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.