Our Latest Vacancies
Junior IT Support Analyst
Up to £28,000
Our client is one of the largest privately-owned insurance brokers who are looking for a Junior IT Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and highly respected onsite infrastructure team which will enable you to progress within your career. Benefits include: Generous salary, and pension, 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service, Annual Reviews, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Onsite health screening and virtual GP services, Enhanced maternity pay and Season ticket loans plus much more.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities for the Junior IT Support Analyst:
As a Junior Support Analyst, you will be expected to provide support to colleagues across the business
- Installation of all IT relation equipment and or software
- Log Incidents/ Service and Change requests
- Complete service desk workload in accordance with Technology SLA’S and procedures, escalating any outside your skill set
- Provide cover for other team members and ad hoc duties when requested by Management
- Deliver a continuous high level of customer service-in accordance with the client’s ethos
- New starter Laptop/PC builds
- Meeting Room AV/VC/whiteboard support
- Deskside assistance\face to face\IT advocate
- Windows 10\Office 2016
- Mobile devices\Airwatch
- Active Directory\users\computers\security groups
- Basic Exchange administration
- Software deployment tools, including 3rd party updates
- Printing troubleshooting
- Remote support tools
What you’ll need to succeed as the Junior IT Support Analyst:
Successful applicants will demonstrate a broad spectrum of technical experience and knowledge including, but not limited to:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including research and investigation and product evaluation.
- Professional and presentable
- Customer facing experience
- Ability to build and maintain good business relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality
- Capacity to escalate as appropriate
- Flexible working hours when required
In return my client can offer an exciting working environment, masses of career potential and training and the chance to develop your skills considerably. Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply Today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.