Let’s face it, there are loads of recruitment agencies to choose from, 39,232 registered as trading in the UK to be precise. So how on earth...
Our Latest Vacancies
C# Software Developer
Up to £50K DOE plus excellent benefits
Caterham / Croydon, CR3
- Do you have experience across the full lifecycle of Software Development using C# ASP.Net?
- Are you looking to progress your career within a forward-thinking software development team?
Then we want to speak to you!
My client are a well-known, well-established and award winning organisation who specialise in property development. Due to a growing team and a number of exciting projects they are now looking to recruit an experienced Software Developer to join them in their Head Office, based at Caterham on a permanent basis. This role would suit a Developer who has gained a few years’ experience but is now looking to progress their career further.
They offer fantastic offices and benefits including good training, a performance related bonus, 25 days holiday (rising to 30 after length of service), Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Health Screening and an Employee Assistance Programme.
Working in a small (but perfectly formed)! software development team, you will play a key role in wide variety of software development projects across the full-lifecycle, related to the development and support of in-house business systems and company web sites. In addition, you will liaise with a wide range of users to determine business requirements, demonstrate applications and train staff in their use.
The role offers an amazing opportunity to work within a small team covering all aspects of the software lifecycle on a wide range of interesting projects which play a key role in the progression of an incredibly successful, well-known organisation.
- Holds at least 4 years’ experience in Development
- Genuine enthusiasm for software development.
- Experience with C# ASP.Net.
- Experience with developing software / web-based applications / business systems using relevant technologies.
- The ability to work across the full software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering.
- Excellent communication skills, a high level of accuracy and the ability to speak to users and understand their needs.
- Appreciation of good software architecture, core programming techniques and data structures.
- Experience of the MVC software design pattern.
- A good understanding of Source Control Systems.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Software Developer who has already gained several years relevant, full lifecycle software development experience and who is now looking to progress their career within a fantastic organisation who offer masses of potential! Sounds interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the number of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.