Let’s face it, there are loads of recruitment agencies to choose from, 39,232 registered as trading in the UK to be precise. So how on earth...
Our Latest Vacancies
IT Systems Administrator
This is an outstanding opportunity for an IT Systems Administrator, working for a global business within their Finance and Underwriting team, to assist the Finance Systems Manager (FSM) in all areas of the business. Primarily offering reactive support to users, this role will grow into receiving actions from on-going projects to pro-actively offering ideas on enhancements.
We are currently recruiting for an IT Systems Administrator for a one of the World’s largest Insurance Providers based in East Croydon. Offering a competitive salary of up to £35,000 and 10% performance-based bonus, as well as, excellent benefits including; 22 days annual leave increasing up to 25 with length of service, Private medical cover, life assurance, business incentive scheme, roadside assistance, travel insurance, corporate social responsibilities, interest free season ticket loan, eye care vouchers and flu vaccination
Hours: Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
The location: Based in central Croydon with immediate proximity to the train station, trams and buses in the area, travelling to work couldn’t be easier daily.
Main duties to include:
- Initial point of contact for user support & administration
- Maintenance of data model and accounting structure
- Assist FSM in all business development projects
- Assist in the investigation and replacement of inefficient practices
- Maintenance of documentation
- Monthly reporting
- Professional manner and appearance in line with working within a corporate environment
- Integrity when dealing with sensitive and confidential financial information of the business and our clients
- Knowledge of Agresso Systems Milestone 4 and above desirable
- Experience in Finance systems administration & development
- Sound understanding of integrated accounting systems & operational / IT platforms
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and driven
- Methodical and analytical
- Excellent self-organisation and ability to maintain focus on multitude of tasks
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads and meet strict reporting deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- SAP / Agresso knowledge
- Knowledge of accounting principles and activities
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.