Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Project Manager
£55,000 - £65,000 DOE
Croydon / Whyteleafe, CR3
Private medical healthcare for you and your immediate family, exposure to an impressive client list, proven opportunities for career advancement, 25-27 days holiday with flexible working conditions, a generous contribution towards monthly team social activities, organic fruit, snacks and drinks provided in the offices, childcare vouchers and ride to work scheme,
My client is a market leading software organisation. They pride themselves on their highly skilled and forward-thinking team and offer a fantastic working environment as well as an incredibly exciting and diverse range of projects to work on.
They are a genuine meritocracy and anyone in the company can achieve great things!
Due to growth and volume of projects they are looking for an experienced, Senior Project Manager with a background in successfully delivering the full lifecycle of software development projects.
The Software Project Manager Role:
- The successful candidate will be responsible delivering multiple, concurrent software development projects of varying size and complexity.
- Working mostly in the utilities sector, we are an ambitious and expanding organisation that specialises in the development and hosting of specialist applications into blue chip clients, including many household names.
- You will be expected to lead major industry initiatives on behalf of the group, liaising directly with both customers and Industry representative bodies.
- You will manage the delivery of a number of projects of varying sizes, adopting best practice project management techniques to achieve project deliverables and maintaining communication to project team members and stakeholders via meetings and reporting.
- You will work directly with our internal Development and Infrastructure Teams and external parties to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and to scope
- You will work with other Project Managers overseeing and co-ordinating cross-functional initiatives to ensure that time cost and quality parameters are monitored and managed.
- You will be expected to undertake pro-active risk management to minimise any threats to delivery.
Ok, so over to you! The successful Senior Software Project Manager:
- You will have demonstrable experience as an IT Project Manager, managing the delivery of complex business and IT change
- You will have solid experience of all stages of the project delivery and software development lifecycles
- You will have demonstrable experience of managing a diverse change portfolio with concurrent initiatives underpinned by proven dexterity, creativity and the efficient use of resources
- You will be an excellent communicator with experience of engaging and managing third parties and have the ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately
- Experience in the Utilities sector would be beneficial
Sound interesting? Apply today or call 01883 330336.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.