Let’s face it, there are loads of recruitment agencies to choose from, 39,232 registered as trading in the UK to be precise. So how on earth...
Our Latest Vacancies
Test Automation Engineer
South West London / Wimbledon, SW19
£45,000 - £55,000 DOE. Benefits including; working from home 1 day per week, semi-flexible working hours, free refreshments in the office, regular company and team social events, global company with huge growth, death in service, life assurance, 25 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service, training and career development and lots more!
- My client is the world’s leading sports and entertainment technology provider!
- My client is the secret weapon behind many of the world’s best-known sports federations, confederations, leagues and teams and they work with companies including FIFA, BT Sports, Channel 4, British Athletics, NFL and the Premier League.
- With 200+ industry awards won, 19 global offices and more than 1,000 employees, my client can offer an exceptional opportunity for candidates wanting to progress their career! Sound interesting? Read on…
Due to expansion, my client is looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join an Agile Team working on the development and the execution of automated tests. Focusing on web and mobile, the main goal of the role is ensuring product quality and maintaining a high standard. The role is within their Digital team the division focusing on next-generation web, mobile and social solutions for sport and entertainment clients across the globe.
The Test Automation Engineer - Responsibilities:
- Understanding and working with detailed quality requirements, the test engineer will ensure that these requirements have been strictly followed.
- Creation of automated tests that validate and check everything works as expected
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement
- Establish good testing practices and strategies, identifying any potential quality issues and escalating them to management where necessary.
- Design and follow detailed test plans, and estimate the scope and size of the testing effort for each user story
- Identification of process improvements and guidance in their implementation
- Accurate definition, estimation and delivery of project features to specification and technical specification of project features
- Accurate estimation of tasks and delivery of tasks to feature requirements and acceptance criteria
The Successful Test Automation Engineer – What We Are Looking For:
- Previous working experience as a Test Automation Engineer
- Experience with JIRA, Test Rail, Postman, Selenium or other automation test frameworks
- Experience of digital deliveries across web and mobile
- The ability to or experience of, leading junior members of the team
In return, my client can offer an exceptional opportunity, working within an award-winning, global technology company, proven career opportunities and benefits including £45,000 - £55,000 DOE. Benefits including; working from home 1 day per week, semi-flexible working hours, free refreshments in the office, regular company and team social events, global company with huge growth, death in service, life assurance, 25 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service, training and career development and lots more!
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.