Our Latest Vacancies
Systems Administrator and Support Technician, Temporary
£15.59 per hour
Our client, an outstanding charity organisation are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator and Support Technician to join them on a temporary basis.
Job Purpose of the Systems Administrator and Support Technician:
To contribute to the effective delivery of IT services through supporting and maintaining a variety of IT systems used by the organisation. The role will involve providing technical support and assistance, undertaking systems administration and technical project work.
Duties of the Systems Administrator and Support Technician:
- To participate in the operational delivery of IT services through the timely response and resolution of incidents, problems and service requests within agreed SLA’s.
- To lead on routine administration and maintenance of key IT services, systems and infrastructure across the organisation.
- Assist in the safe-guarding of IT services from cyber-threats through timely management of updates and patches to key systems and infrastructure.
- Proactively assist in the monitoring of IT services and systems, highlighting security and performance issues and taking actions as directed.
- Actively contribute to digital and implementation projects by undertaking changes and actions in accordance with defined processes.
What experience you’ll need to succeed as the Systems Administrator and Support Technician:
- MCP, MCSE or equivalent current certifications preferred
- Recent extensive experience of working in an IT service desk environment in a 2nd line role in a comparable environment.
- Experience of providing IT supporting to multiple remote locations.
- Demonstrable experience in systems administration in relation to: Group Policy Management, Active Directory & Azure Active Directory, Exchange or Exchange Online, Microsoft InTune, Mobile device & mobile application management, Anti-Virus, Security & Patch management via WSUS, Systems deployment via WDS/SCCM
- Experience of liaising with external support teams / organisations to an intermediate level.
- Extensive experience of supporting a wide-range of different hardware devices and software applications including mobile devices.
- Experience of installing, troubleshooting, using and supporting Microsoft Office 365 to an advanced level.
- Experience of installing, troubleshooting and supporting operational software (e.g. financial applications, web-based applications, CRMs, anti-virus, backup etc.) to an intermediate level
- Experience of troubleshooting and diagnosing networking / connectivity issues at intermediate to high level.
Sound interesting? Contact us today! You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.