Our Latest Vacancies
2nd Line Support Engineer
£24,000 to £30,000
Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience is required
- 28 days holiday (BH inclusive)
- Stakeholder Pension
- One-one training sessions
- Personalised development plan
- Company healthcare plan
- Plenty of career progression
My client are an extremely well-established, reputable and dynamic organisation who prioritise the latest technologies in their installs. Combining commercial, education and retail arms, our client is an industry leader in providing technical solutions. They offer an engaging, innovative and exciting approach to business and really invest in their staff.
- To manage all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure.
- To ensure service level agreement standards are met.
- To resolve incidents escalated from 1st line support team.
- To promptly complete any admin paperwork and documentation.
- Keep accurate records of all site information using IT Service Management tools.
- Promote best practices and adhere to change control process.
- Identify potential sales opportunities and ensure followed through with relevant account handler.
- To work with sales solutions team on site solutions, project planning and implementation.
- Encourage and support customers in using self-service systems to log, update and receive updates of service requests.
- Escalate support instances to 3rd line technical support where applicable whilst adhering to escalation procedures.
- Assist in monitoring tasks where required.
The Successful IT Support Engineer will have:
- Onsite & Remote Experience
- Worked in an MSP environment
- Demonstrable and strong 1st and 2nd Line experience
- Windows Server experience
- Hyper V
- Active directory
- Desktop / Server hardware experience
- Office 365
- Windows desktop OS
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.