Our Latest Vacancies
1st Line Support Engineer
£17,000 - £20,000
- 28 days holiday (BH inclusive)
- Stakeholder Pension
- One-one training sessions
- Personalised development plan
- Company healthcare plan
- Plenty of career progression
My client are an extremely well-established, reputable and dynamic organisation who prioritise the latest technologies in their installs. Combining commercial, education and retail arms, our client is an industry leader in providing technical solutions. They offer an engaging, innovative and exciting approach to business and really invest in their staff.
- To manage all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure.
- To ensure service level agreement standards are met.
- To promptly complete any admin paperwork and documentation.
- Keep accurate records of all site information using IT Service Management tools.
- Promote best practices and adhere to change control process.
- Accurately plan and organise working week.
- Review scorecard weekly with Team Lead & or Manager.
- Receive and log fault calls on behalf of customers using internal IT Service Management tools ensuring accurate records of faults and resolutions are recorded.
- Ensure customers are charged correctly and that accurate records of contracted time usage are recorded.
- Identify potential sales opportunities and ensure followed through with relevant account handler (s).
- To work with sales solutions team on site solutions, project planning and implementation.
- Encourage and support customers in using self-service systems to log, update and receive updates of service requests.
- Escalate support instances to 3rd line technical support where applicable whilst adhering to escalation procedures.
- Assist in monitoring tasks where required.
- Attend to and respond to onsite / remote commitments punctually.
The Successful 1st Line Support Engineer will have:
- Some sort of experience working in an IT related role – preferably 6 months or more.
- Windows operating systems
- Active Directory
- General desktop/hardware experience
- Onsite experience and a car would be desirable
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.