Our Latest Vacancies
Senior 3rd Line Support Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000
Our client, an incredibly successful and reputable Tech Services Company are seeking to recruit an experienced IT Support Analyst to join their team to join their cutting-edge team on a permanent basis. This company offer a fantastic working environment, paid training, an unrivalled salary package and excellent career progression. Sound good? Apply today!
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Senior 3rd Line Support Engineer to join a well‐established but fast expanding IT service provider based in central London. This is a fast-paced role with the opportunity to learn new technologies. You will join our highly experienced and dynamic support team providing exceptional customer service and high-quality technical assistance.
Main responsibilities will involve daily systems monitoring, maintenance and incident resolution. Also, an opportunity will be given to assist with projects including system, service design and testing.
Essential Skills include:
- Previous experience of similar role
- Logical and analytical approach to fault finding
- Strong technical communication and documentation skills
- Ability to time manage and prioritise
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understanding or qualification in ITIL
- Open minded and willing to learn
Technical in‐depth knowledge of:
- Microsoft Server 2008R2 to 2019
- Strong Cisco Knowledge (CCNA, CCNP, CCNT, Cisco Meraki)
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 to 2016
- ESXi and Hyper‐V platforms
- Microsoft Office 365 Virtualisation
- Remote desktop
- Routing, firewalling, switching VPN, MPLS, Remote Access
- A good working knowledge of OSX and UNIX/Linux
- Monitoring using PRTG, Icinga, Nagios, Zabbix or similar tools
You will be working on a shift pattern between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday and we will need you to be able to work flexibly to response to emergencies or support projects which usually happen during out of business hours.
The role is office based, but will sometimes require travel to sites which are mainly located in London, but some are outside or even abroad.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.