Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Software Engineer
£30 - £45k dependent upon experience with excellent benefits: 20 days holiday (rising to 25 days), pension scheme, progression structure, brand new modern offices, flexible working, funded learning and development, bonus opportunities.
An innovative UK Software Business are seeking a Senior Software Engineer for their growing team. Their reputation within their market is unparalleled. They are at the forefront of their market and they develop an exciting range of Robotic Process Automation (RPA), mobile applications and e-form toolkits, that are being used widely across the NHS, local government and housing sectors.
They produce software tools for developers, so they can build solutions for their organisations and customers, delivering a real ROI to front line services across the NHS and local government.
Do you want to join an established business committed to continual development and investment in training?
Our fantastic client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who can make a real difference to their products from your very first day. You will help them through design, development and implementation of new platforms and capabilities.
You will join a team of talented professionals; people who are ambitious to make their mark within an evolving business, enjoying the security and benefits of an established company, coupled with the exciting prospect of professional growth.
- You will be a core developer working on our clients exciting range of RPA, mobile and web forms tools.
- Using the latest technologies from Microsoft, Google and Apple.
- Be able to make a direct contribution to our products with the ability to influence and see the results of your work from the start.
- Developing code to professional standards within an Agile methodology.
- Enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude and passion for high quality software.
- Self-motivated and reliable, with an ability to work under pressure with a cool rational head and a drive to complete tasks on time.
- Has a keen interest and is always looking to keep abreast of technological advances that might be a good fit for the products in the future.
- Experience and expertise in C# / .NET.
- SQL Server expertise
- A strong degree in Computer Science or a mathematical based subject or relevant work experience.
- A desire to learn, develop and grow.
- C++, Java, Objective ‘C’
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the number of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.