Following last month’s blog, “How will the CORONAVIRUS affect your job search and how to overcome it to find your dream Employer” we are...
Our Latest Vacancies
Applications Support Analyst
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm with
Benefits: 5% bonus, 6% pension, 25 days holiday plus opportunity to buy days, death in service, medical cover, health assessments, subsidised Starbucks, retail vouchers, charity days.
Who will you be working for…?
A leading global professional services company that helps organisations improve performance by offering consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
The Application Support Team provides a predominantly email based support function to analyse a variety of issues for various applications specific to the business, providing a timely resolution to queries or escalate to relevant teams.
Looking at your week…
- Participation in day to day support call logging and allocation.
- Classify support issues and accurately assign to the relevant teams.
- Monitor and report on volume of support issues received and outstanding.
- Process fixes for standard support issues and report back to users.
- Provide ad-hoc analytical reports based on a variety of requirements.
- Maintain system documentation and procedures to ensure completeness and utility.
- Ad hoc tasks to support the team and the demands of the business.
- Maintenance of the team’s ticket logging system.
- Analyse and document support issues providing potential solutions or options
The fine print
- Confident user of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- SQL scripting desirable
- Experience in a support environment
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.