Following last month’s blog, “How will the CORONAVIRUS affect your job search and how to overcome it to find your dream Employer” we are...
Our Latest Vacancies
£20,000 - £21,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for this College Group in their vibrant and modern world class building. The College’s reputation as the leading vocational College in East Surrey has been confirmed by Ofsted in the 2015 report.
The post holder will be responsible for maintenance and development of internal and external communications to ensure clear and consistent messages in line with the College’s strategic plan.
What will your working week be like?
- Work with colleagues to support all relevant departments producing customer-facing communication to ensure a continuous and consistent message is presented across all touch-points. Including design, production and implementation across the cycle.
- Creation of artwork designs in line with brand guidelines using Adobe InDesign package.
- Writing creative briefs, copywriting, co-ordination of artwork distribution and proof reading. Material includes prospectuses, course leaflets, newsletters, flyers, advertisements/editorial and banners.
- Co-ordinating internal departments to deliver requirements to deadlines, developing creative to ensure all elements are in line with the brand direction and presenting back to relevant departments for implementation.
- On-going budget management where relevant including the raising of purchase orders, tracking invoices and expenditure against budget.
- Content development and maintenance of College website detail, including liaising with web development supplier on allocated projects.
- On-going copywriting for College social media site content.
- Ensure that all operational records and databases are maintained and kept up to date.
- Assist the Marketing Officers and Employer Services department with co-ordinating College representation at local events and attending the events as required.
- Support the promotion of the College in local communities and businesses.
- Collate and analyse Education Sector communication and competitor data, reviewing content and potential communication vehicles.
- As directed, liaise with key suppliers to ensure constant benchmarking of service, quality and price, as well as developing productive and effective working relationships.
- Undertake any training or tasks considered commensurate with the post.
Who will suit this role?
This post will suit an enthusiastic, confident and motivated individual, who is willing to challenge existing ideas and maximise opportunities across various communication channels. You will need excellent organisational skills, a great eye for detail and have the ability to manage your own workload to meet tight deadlines.
In return, our client can offer an outstanding opportunity, a proven career path with fantastic benefits and an excellent environment! Sound good? Apply today!
- Marketing degree / relevant professional qualifications, e.g. Adobe certified Training, CIM
- Proven design skills using Adobe Creative Cloud in particular Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Microsoft Office suite (Advanced level)
- Website CMS – Develop and Maintain
- Knowledge of web coding and html skills would also be an advantage but not essential
- Exemplary copywriting and proof-reading skills with attention to detail
Hours/Benefits: 08:45 to 17:00, free parking, generous annual leave, gym membership, pension, excellent training and much more
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; education sector, marketing, digital, creative suite, events, InDesign, CIM, graduate level
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.