Following last month’s blog, “How will the CORONAVIRUS affect your job search and how to overcome it to find your dream Employer” we are...
Our Latest Vacancies
IT & Technical Account Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 basic with OTE up to £80,000
This is a career defining opportunity to join a well-established IT Professional Services company. MS Gold Solutions provider and Fortinet Platinum provider! This organisation is experiencing a period of sustainable growth. Brilliant benefits, great company and huge career progression on offer! 25days Holiday, 3% Company Pension, Paid Overtime!
*Fantastic opportunity to become an important part of a well-regarded company!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team. Working as part of our sales team, you will be responsible for developing, managing and leveraging relationships directly with customers & partners to drive revenue and margin within your assigned accounts and new business accounts. We are looking for a results driven individual who is truly passionate about technology solution sales. This is the opportunity for a high energy enthusiastic self-starter to grow and develop within an exciting growing business!
A specialist company with 25 history of success offering managed services, IT consultancy, cloud, security and software development delivering a high standard of service to many different organisations. We have in-depth understanding of business needs and the IT challenges affecting our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing cost-effective and perfectly tailored solutions that take into account your wider business requirements. Our Technology Solutions are a key enabler, providing your people with the right information at the right time, in the right way to get the job done.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Ownership of an SMB sales portfolio in your assigned accounts, driving and managing the complete sales cycle to ensure successful achievement of revenue/margin targets within your assigned accounts
- Generating revenue and margin in services led solution sales across our full portfolio including firewalls and end point security sufficient to meet or exceed annual targets
- Managing contract renewals, multiple influence sales opportunities ensuring buy-in from all customers’ stake holders
- Writing proposal documents/scopes of work for clients and new business prospects, at times as part of a formal bidding or tendering process
- Working with our technical resources to effectively position our solutions to customers’
- Documenting and tracking all activity through CRM automation tools including detailed activity reports, setting tasks for follow-up, lead tracking and probability statistics.
- Maintaining sufficient knowledge and understanding of the market in which we compete and potential impacts of new and competing technologies and cyber threats
- Providing support to cross-functional teams as needed (networking events, tradeshows, demonstrations and sales calls)
- Work with supporting Sales resources to create demand and new business opportunities
- Managing a portfolio of leads generated through prospecting calls and marketing sources
- Developing and executing account strategies to maximize win rate
We are looking for talented individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Technical related education and experience
- Works across SMB market most deals 10k to 300K
- Manages service renewals
- Good generalist IT technical knowledge including Managed Services/ Traditional Infrastructure servers and storage, Microsoft Licensing, Security and Networking
- History of achievement
- Proven ability to sell to technical teams and executives in customer environments.
- Previous solution sales B2B experience, ideally gained within the technical and/or cyber services industry
- Must be highly motivated, possess positive attitude and have excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- References will be required
Key Skills: Cloud, Infrastructure, Engineer, MS Gold, Fortinet Platinum, Cloud, Microsoft, Hosting, Hybrid Cloud, Sales, Technical, design, Cloud, Certified, 70-533, 70-534, Azure, Hyper V, VM Ware, Backup, Cloud
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.