Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Project Manager
£65,000 - £75,000 DOE
Semi-flexible working hours, rising holiday, private pension, private healthcare, free parking, masses of career potential and lots more!
- Well-regarded organisation, established since 1986
- Incredibly range of interesting software development projects for blue chip clients
Are you an experienced Project Manager who wants to work collaboratively, whilst retaining a strong sense of autonomy? Do you see yourself working within an environment that is forward-thinking, solution-focused and innovative? Are you keen to take an integral role within an industry initiative that will be rolled out over the coming years?
More about the company….
Working with Blue Chip clients within the pharmaceutical and energy sectors, this company are an expanding software organisation. They pride themselves on delivering quality products and providing ongoing development and maintenance.
The search is on for an experienced Senior Project Manager. You will be responsible for managing a number of major current projects that are part of significant energy industry change initiatives. This role may include occasional travel to London and their office in the North East of England, but will mostly be based in their Whyteleafe office.
- You will be client-facing, leading major industry initiatives, liaising with both customers and industry representative bodies
- You will be an excellent communicator; you will conduct meetings and produce reports regularly, to manage the delivery of a number of projects of varying sizes, adopting best practice project management techniques to achieve project deliverables
- You will work directly with our internal Development and Infrastructure Teams and external parties to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and on scope
- Collaborating with other Project Managers, you will oversee and coordinate cross-functional initiatives to ensure that time and cost parameters are monitored and managed
- You will utilise risk management strategies to minimise any threats to delivery
More about you….
You will have:
- Extensive experience in the IT industry with at least 10 years as an IT Project Manager
- A demonstrable track record of: major project delivery, working in a matrix management environment
- A good understanding of Software Development and Testing lifecycles
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- A team-player ethos, with a high amount of integrity
- Experience of Agile methodology beneficial
Sound interesting? Apply today or call 01883 330 336
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.