Our Latest Vacancies
1st Line Support Technician
Combining commercial, education and retail arms, our client is an industry leader in providing technical solutions. They offer an engaging, innovative and exciting approach to business and really invest in their staff. Offering one-to-one training sessions, a personalised development plan, a company healthcare plan, discounts and social activities, they are focused on retaining their top talent, which could be you.
More about them…
Operating for over 40 years’, our client’s strong and long-standing reputation precedes them. Keen to provide a personal service to each of their customers, they tailor each of their business packages to ensure best-fit and will always go the extra to mile to deliver exemplary customer service and super reliable IT systems.
Primary Job Function
- To manage all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure
- To ensure service level agreement standards are met
- To resolve incidents escalated from 1st line support team
- To promptly complete any admin paperwork and documentation
- Keep accurate records of all site information using IT Service Management tools
- Promote best practices and adhere to change control process
- Accurately plan and organise working week
- Review scorecard weekly with Team Lead & or Manager
- Receive and log fault calls on behalf of customers using internal IT Service Management tools ensuring accurate records of faults and resolutions are recorded
- Ensure customers are charged correctly and that accurate records of contracted time usage are recorded
- Identify potential sales opportunities and ensure followed through with relevant account handler (s)
- To work with sales solutions team on site solutions, project planning and implementation
- Encourage and support customers in using self-service systems to log, update and receive updates of service requests
- Escalate support instances to 3rd line technical support where applicable whilst adhering to escalation procedures
- Assist in monitoring tasks where required
- Attend to and respond to onsite / remote commitments punctually
- Abide by any reasonable request from a manager
- Abide by and follow company procedures at all times
Interested to hear more? Apply now or feel free to call us on 01883 330 336 quoting Ref: CR/15734
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.