Our Latest Vacancies
£25,000 - £28,000
This fantastic opportunity can offer you the chance to work for one of the most well-established brands in the UK, within an organisation going from strength to strength. Established for nearly 100 years, you can be sure you will be joining a stable and very reputable organisation who can offer a fantastic career path and staff benefits.
More about them…
Our client is a long established and highly successful retail brand with a network of 1,250 outlets in the UK alone. Their products are stocked around the world in Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales to name but a few and their brand continues to go from strength to strength!
What will your working week be like?
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Graphic Designer to work as part of the marketing team for this highly successful company. The successful person will be involved in the creation and editing of various graphic design projects, and will be responsible for creating visual marketing materials in various formats maintaining brand vision and goals.
With 3-5 years previous experience as a Graphic Designer, you will be working as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment where your input will be greatly valued and appreciated. The work will be varied and interesting and as a part of this caring team who work alongside one other with real and genuine team spirit.
The following experience could make you an ideal applicant:
- Extensive knowledge with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mock-ups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive feedback from peers
- Ability to work quickly to very tight deadlines
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously
- 3-5 years’ experience in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Experience of working with key brands
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced small team environment
Interested to hear more? Apply now or feel free to call us quoting Ref: CR/15538
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.