Our Latest Vacancies
Business Change Manager
£55,000 to £65,000
Our client, is a large Retail and Commercial Bank based in the UK who operate globally working across current accounts, Credit Cards, Insurance, Loans, Mortgages and Savings and Investments. Looking for an experienced business change manager to join them permanently, to manage the portfolio of business and IT change projects from concept through delivery.
The job holder is responsible for ensuring that demand is effectively managed, projects are controlled, prioritised in accordance with business demands, project management standards are adhered to, dependencies and risks are understood taking into account cost and benefits and progress is tracked, monitored and reported to appropriate business and IT stakeholders.
- Defining the portfolio's governance arrangements, including suitable project lifecycle and associated standards and templates, with the IT Governance Manager
- Planning and designing the portfolio and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action where required
- Managing the portfolio's budget on behalf of the CIO, monitoring and reporting expenditure as the portfolio progresses
- Managing resource demands required to satisfy the delivery requirements of the portfolio and ensuring that resources are deployed on a timely and efficient basis as required
- Ensuring delivery of the portfolio to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the portfolio plan and the relevant Santander frameworks, models, policies and standards
- Managing third party contributions to the portfolio
- Managing communications with all stakeholders
- Managing the dependencies and interfaces between projects
- Managing risks to the portfolio's successful outcome
- Managing transition to business as usual operation and IT Service Management
- Reporting progress of the portfolio at regular intervals to the CIO and other key business stakeholders
- Five years’ practical experience in a similar role with demonstrable experience of successfully delivering diverse portfolios of projects to time and budget (>£1m pa)
- Proven experience and ability in dealing with staff at all levels of a similar sized organisation or larger
- PRINCE2 Practitioner (or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence, influencing and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated initiative and commitment for results and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple initiatives
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities while multitasking effectively
- Solid work ethic with attention to detail
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.