Our Latest Vacancies
IT Mac Engineer
Do you have a real passion for technology? Are you a dedicated and hardworking candidate looking for an exciting opportunity which will enable you to grow and develop your career and skills?
We are looking for a Mac Engineer who has the determination and hunger to succeed. You will be joining a truly fantastic organisation who are Europe’s leading provider of education in the music industry!
The largest and leading provider of contemporary music education in Europe!!! With eight colleges in London, Berlin, Dublin, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham, Hamburg and Brighton!
More about the role:
This role is a mixed role with varied responsibilities. If you are looking for a position that will offer you broader exposure then this is definitely for you. The role with focus around project management within in Apple/JAMF but will also involve 1st and 2nd Line responsibilities along with Server Administration.
Role responsibilities: percentage of responsibility
- Apple Mac Management / JAMF – (project management) 50% - Administering JAMF cloud with package creation, policy and smart Group creation/management, with Music Software. 65 different software packages across 8 Colleges consisting of around 500 Macs.
- 1st / 2nd line Microsoft Admin support 25% - Assisted support with the 1st / 2nd line Brighton user base / cover in other colleges when required
- Server administration 25% - Assisted support to the 3rd line team with any required infrastructure responsibilities
You should have experience in:
- Mac Management
- Microsoft support 1st / 2nd line
- Server admin
- Project management
- Music software awareness
What the client would really desire
Other than the required skills, my client is looking for someone who is eager to learn and develop an exciting and successful career with them. It is vital to them that the successful candidate not only works well in a team but fits in well with this team. Team moral and job satisfaction is key!
So, what’s in it for you?
- An exciting career path
- Working for an organisation that values its employees
- Negotiable benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, pension
- Onsite Parking available
- 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 18:00
Now over to you….
If you think this IT Support role is perfect for you, we look forward to hearing from you! Please do get in touch today!!!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.