Our Latest Vacancies
Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
£25,000 - £30,000
Joining this fantastic, forward thinking organisation will offer you the chance to further develop your career and technical knowledge with excellent career progression along with brilliant training. Are you looking for a company that will nurture your ability and enhance you skills? On top of this, they offer In House Training, a Training Budget (after 1 year of service), Pension Scheme and overtime available!
More about them…
My client firmly believe they can push your business to its full potential with their IT solutions. They offer fast-paced, no-nonsense technology solutions to London-based businesses and give them three services in one place: IT, hosted telephony and connectivity. Their products are straightforward and everything is under one roof with one fixed monthly rate and support, from configuration to installation and beyond!
Working for one of London’s leading managed service providers specializing in the SME Market. They understand that their people are the key to their success and they make sure they appreciate and reward everyone's contribution. Not only do they recognise expertise, skills and professionalism, they value highly the very things that make them unique: their passion, their dedication, approachability and the fact that going the all-important extra mile is second nature.
They work in a fast-paced office environment and so being organised and able to multi-task is key. Work hard and play hard – they have resisted red-tape and unnecessary process which their SME clients don’t want or understand.
Working as part of an 11-strong support team, you will be responsible for assisting clients with their technical issues!
Essential Skills include experience with:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Office 365 Email Solutions
- Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016 Server
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policies
- Networking & Wi-Fi Infrastructure experience
- Server Virtualisation experience
- Security & Firewall experience
- Backup/DR troubleshooting & management
- Dell & HP hardware troubleshooting
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers ensuring faults are logged, managed and that SLAs are met
- 2 Years Prior experience working within a Managed Service Desk provider.
- 3 Years + Experience working within IT Support
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening, and questioning.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proven experience resolving incidents quickly by using remote support tools
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Interested to hear more? Apply now or feel free to call us on 01883 330 336 quoting Ref: CR/15698
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.